Leadership Oconto County
Leadership Oconto County is an incorporated 501[c]3 with the mission of identifying and developing leaders who live and/or work in Oconto County. We strive to build a pool of citizens with broad knowledge of the issues, concerns, and needs facing our local communities who are inspired to take on leadership roles to better our county on a sustainable basis.
To accomplish this, our Board of Directors oversees and our Program Committee develops and runs a ten month leadership training class with three main objectives:
- Developing leadership skills in our participants
- Exposing participants to the issues, concerns and needs of Oconto County
- Completing a community-based project that enhances Oconto County in a sustainable way
Course Topics include:
- Collaborative Leadership Styles
- Natural Resources & Recreation
- Family & Diversity Issues
- Education, Youth, & Lifelong Learning
- Government (Local, State, & Other)
- Health Care & Wellness
- Economic Development & Agriculture
- Personal Engagement
If you live and/or work in and around Oconto County and are interested in furthering your leadership opportunities, please see our application page.